Rider faculty and staff help students find their footing, and the Human Resources office is here to help employees find theirs by keeping our mission in mind:
- To educate, motivate and support university employees, through guidance and training;
- To be a resource for guidance on compliance issues, contracts, policies and practices;
- To attract, retain and develop quality employees
- To manage information through research, evaluation, reporting and planning; and
- To approach current and future issues with a sense of fairness, enthusiasm and creativity.
Recruitment and Job Opportunities
You Be Their Guide. We'll Be Yours.
We know working at Rider is more than just a job. All our resources are at your fingertips, so you can concentrate on leading with confidence.
- Employee Handbook (PDF)
- Preferred Name Use (PDF)
- University Anti-Harassment and Non-Discrimination Policy and Procedures
- Rider's Current Security and Fire Safety Reports (PDF)
- Right to be Free of Gender Inequity or Bias (PDF)
- Users Guide to Employee Self Service (PDF)
- Employee Payroll Tax Deferral (PDF)
We are here for our employees during this uncertain time. Visit our page for information regarding COVID-19, mental health tips, at home activities, and links to additional employee resources.
A New Kind of Herd Mentality
Discounts when you want them, guidance when you need it.
Let's show our appreciation for our fellow Broncs! Fill out the form with a special thank you message. A copy will be sent to you, the individual or department you're thanking, and you'll be entered into the monthly drawing for RiderRecognizes swag.