Higher Education Opportunity Act Disclosures
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), requires colleges and universities to disclose a variety of information, as listed below, to prospective and current students and employees. This web page is designed to provide easy access to such information. Additional information can be found in Rider’s Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs and the Student Code of Social Conduct or by calling the office indicated below under each heading.
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records − Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
- Facilities and Student Accessibility and Support Services
- Student Body Diversity
- Voter Registration Forms
- Financial Information
- Textbook Information
- Academic Programs
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Institutional Accreditation, Approval and Licensure
- For viewing a copy of Rider's Statement of Accreditation Status with the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, visit the Middle States Commission on Higher Education website.
- For viewing information about Rider and other institutions licensed by the State of New Jersey Office of the Secretary of Higher Education, visit State of New Jersey Office of the Secretary of Higher Education.
- Student Complaint Procedures
- Distance Learning Program Process for Resolving Complaints
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions – Including Computer User and File Sharing
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Gainful Employment Disclosure
Teacher Preparation Program Report
For more information contact the College of Education and Human Services Dean's office.
Student Financial Assistance
For more information contact the Office of Financial Aid.
- General Student Financial Aid Information
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local and Institutional Programs
- Need-based and non-need-based federal financial aid
- Applying for assistance - Procedures and Forms
- Understanding Financial Aid Awarding
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Financial Aid Disbursements
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Federal Work Study Program
- Student Loan Information
- Disclosure Requirements Relating to Education Loans
- Student Loan Information Published by Dept. of Education
- Private Education Loans
- Private Education Loan Disclosures – Including Self-Certification Form
- Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- CARES Act Funding Disclosure
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Counseling Center
- Substance Abuse Policy (PDF)
- Vaccination Policies
- Security and Fire Safety Reports (PDF)
- Information for Crime Victims About Disciplinary Hearings
For more information contact the Office of Enrollment Management.
- Retention Rate
- Completion/Graduation Rates and Transfer-out Rates – Including Disaggregated Completion/Graduation Rates
- Completion/Graduation Rates and Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid – Including Disaggregated Completion/Graduation Rates Use this resource to retrieve graduation and completion rates for Rider student-athletes and those from other NCAA institutions and conferences. Modify your search by sport or other criteria.
- Placement in Employment
- Job Placement Rates
- College of Education and Human Services Student Outcomes Data
- Types of Graduate and Professional Education in which the Institution's Graduates Enroll
Intercollegiate Athletic Program
For a paper copy of Rider's Equity in Athletics Data Analysis (EADA) report, contact Peter Bihuniak, Associate Vice President for Finance and Controller.