About Purchase Orders
- Purchase orders are required for all purchases of $1,000 or more.
- Purchase orders are to ensure all relevant budget owners have the opportunity to approve purchases before the order is placed and to assist budget managers in tracking spending.
- The budget office will validate accounting information and process purchase order requests based on available funding. An encumbrance and supporting documentation will be viewable within the designated cost center.
- The completed electronic purchase order form and division level approvals should be submitted to the [email protected].
- Additional instructions can be found on the purchase order form (click to download)