Welcome to Rider University! Explore the technology services available to you on campus and what you will need to get started. Technology Information for New Students
- Rider University is moving toward a modern, secure, Single Sign-On (SSO) experience via Microsoft Azure SSO. Individual applications will be brought into Single Sign-On gradually over the next several weeks. A complete list of the applications being migrated to SSO is available in this Knowledge Base article.
- FCC Broadband Discounts for Pell Students now available. Please read this announcement for more information.
- New Phone System! Find out more
- If you have not already, you can claim your RIDER KEY now. Go to myrider.rider.edu Do not log in, click on Claim your RIDER KEY. Visit RIDER KEY FAQs for information.
Help Desk Phone: (609)-219-3000
Hours of Operation:
- Hours of Operation: Monday to Thursday, 8am - 4:30pm, Friday 8am - 12noon
- Classroom Support: Monday to Thursday, 7am - 8pm, Friday 7am - 3:30pm.
Submit a Ticket Online:
*Note: Calls and tickets received outside of business hours will be answered the next business day.
Looking for a job on campus? Work for OIT!