Email, Wireless, and Password Services
OIT provides email, wired and wireless services to our students, faculty, staff, and administrators. For questions and support, visit the Help Desk portal, contact the Help Desk at (609)-219-3000 (off campus), ext. 3000 (on campus), or email [email protected].
- Rider University Email
- Rider University provides students with Gmail accounts. To access your Gmail account, visit gmail.rider.edu. Review tips (PDF) to keep your Rider Gmail account safe.
- Please note, your email password is different than your RIDER KEY password. All correspondence from the university will be sent to this account; including financial aid information. It is imperative all students check their Rider email on a regular basis. You cannot use a personal and/or work email address to correspond with faculty and offices throughout the University.
- Rider Email as Official Communication
- Understand our policy about the use of your Rider email account as an official communication channel.
- Wireless Services
- Find out where Rider wireless service is available and how to connect to the network. Get the most from your wireless connection at Rider.
- How to Get Connected
- Download the RiderNet Guide for Students to Get Connected.
- Manage your Rider email and RIDER KEY passwords.