What is the myRider Portal?
The myRider Web portal is a personalized hub that allows Rider students quick access to available campus web services and resources. The portal is a means to access course selection, unofficial transcripts, financial aid awards and billing information. It's also a great place to keep up with the latest on announcements, campus events and news releases.
Documentation, Demos and Individual Coaching
- myRider Student Overview (PDF)
- Course Catalog Search (PDF)
- How to Register
- Registration FAQs (PDF)
- Register or Add Classes by CRN (PDF)
- How to Find a CRN for a class - Enhanced Course Roster (PDF)
- Search and/or Register for Classes (PDF)
- How to Drop a Class (PDF)
Available upon request. Please contact the Registrar's Office.
Other Services Available through myRider
Manage MyID (Bronc Bucks/Meal Plans) allows you to keep track of your Bronc Bucks and meal plan balances. You must first register for a Manage MyID account. To sign up for an account, log into MyRider and select Manage MyID.
Manage MyID Instructions (PDF)