Due to the Coronavirus there may be delays or disruptions in processing transcript requests at this time.
Our transcript delivery options have changed:
- If you need to have your transcript sent immediately, please request to have it sent electronically, if applicable.
- Printed transcripts are now available for pickup. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing and mailing.
Degree and Enrollment Verifications
Rider University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide degree and enrollment verifications for our students.
Order a Verification
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard
Herndon, VA 20171
If you have a specific verification form that needs to be completed, please email the form to [email protected] or send it to the Registrar’s Office in Bart Luedeke Center, Room 213.
Official Transcript Requests
Rider University has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide a 24/7 online transcript ordering service for our current students, former students and alumni. Official transcripts can now be delivered electronically in a pdf format the same day you place your order. Paper transcripts are also available to be picked up with photo ID or mailed and will be processed within five working days. During peak periods, especially at the beginning or end of a term, mailing may take longer.
Among the benefits that you will realize from online Transcript Ordering are:
- Convenient 24/7 access
- Secure transactions
- Same day electronic transcript delivery in a pdf format worldwide
- Automatic order updates via mobile text alerts and email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order
- Ability to attach up to three additional documents to your transcript order
Request/Check Status of Official Transcripts:
Transcripts will not be released if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the University. In the event you have a hold on your student record, we will notify you and provide the contact information to resolve the hold.
- Electronic PDF Transcripts: $10.00
- Standard mail via the US Postal Service: $15.00
- Hold for Pickup: $15.00
- FedEx/United States: $75.00
- FedEx/Canada & Mexico: $75.00
- FedEx/International: $120.00
Note: FedEx Delivery applies to delivery, not processing time. FedEx will not deliver to P.O. boxes.
Rider University does not fax transcripts.
Only current students will have access to their unofficial transcripts. Current students who want to view or print their unofficial transcript may do so by:
- Logging into myRider.rider.edu with your username and password
- On the Student Tab, select “View my Transcripts”
- Choose a transcript level and select “Submit”