Are you a new student to Rider?
Your RIDER KEY account allows you to access multiple services provided to Rider students. The services include:
A RIDER KEY account was created for you when you applied to the University. These credentials were mailed to you and included your Bronc ID, which is important to know when calling the Help Desk for account verification.
To view more specific information on the OIT services offered to students, take a look our new student resources:
- OIT Services for Students
- New Student OIT Checklist
- Resident Student OIT Services Guide
- RiderNet Guide – comprehensive description of OIT services
If you have any further questions, you can go to our Help Desk site. Here you can search through our knowledge base for answers to questions or you can submit a ticket for assistance.
- Call the Help Desk at (609)-219-3000
- Submit a ticket online or send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Visit the Help Desk to search for technology info and answers and for summer hours.
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.* Closed Fridays (effective 12/14 - 1/29/21)
*Calls and tickets received outside of business hours will be answered the next business day.