Refund Of Overpayments
Your refund check can be requested by emailing [email protected], at the end of the add/drop period of each semester, for any credit remaining on the account.
Please note: In accordance with federal regulations, excess of federal funds will be processed within 14 days after Financial Aid Disbursement.
To setup an e-Refund profile, students must complete the following steps below:
- Log onto your MyRider portal.
- Click on the “Student” tab.
- On the right side of the page, under “Student Finances”, click the iPay link.
- Select the “Refunds” tab located on the top of the page.
- Once you are directed to iPay, select “Refund Account Setup” from the center of the page. Click “Set Up Account” and follow the directions to set up your e-Refund account.
If an e-Refund account has not been set up, a paper check will be processed by default and it will be mailed to the student's home address on file.
Parent Plus Loan Refunds
For parent refunds resulting from Parent PLUS loans, the parent must be an Authorized User.
To set up an authorized user e-Refund profile, please complete the steps below:
- Long onto iPay using your Authorized User portal.
- On the right side of the page, under “My Profile Setup”, click “Electronic Refunds”.
- On the center of the page, click “Set Up Account” and follow the directions.
Please note that the parent’s DOB, SSN, and email used when applying for the Parent PLUS loan must match their Personal Profile in iPay. The Personal Profile can be updated under “My Profile Setup” on the home screen.