Monday-Friday: 8:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Saturday and Sundays: Closed
Telehealth appointments are available! Please call (609)-896-5060 to make an appointment
If you have a health-related questions, and would like to speak to a nurse, please call (609)-896-5060 and ask for a nurse.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency:
- On-campus: Call Public Safety at (609)-896-7777
- Off-campus: Call 911
Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources:
- Information on the University's response to COVID-19
- COVID-19 symptoms, prevention and testing practices (PDF)
Sign up for the Healthy Broncs Portal
- In the portal you can submit immunization records, complete forms, message the nurses and get lab results.
- The portal is a secure way to communicate with the providers regarding your health.
Register for the Healthy Broncs Portal
- Click “Register” at the top right corner
- When registering, please enter your username as the first part of your email (i.e. everything BEFORE the @rider.edu)
- You will receive an email in your Rider email inbox from [email protected] with a link that will allow you to create your own password
- When creating your password, it must be:
- at least 8 characters’ long
- contain numbers and letters
- contain upper and lowercase letters
- contain at least one special character
- If you need assistance, please contact the helpdesk at 609-219-3000 or [email protected]
- Students that have already registered for the portal do not need to register again
- If you are having mental health related concerns/questions please contact Counseling Services at (609-896-5157)
- Stay informed with videos about COVID-19, alcohol abuse & drugs, mental health and more from College Health TV
Rider University Student Health Center serves the health care needs of all full-time undergraduate resident and commuter students.
2083 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
E: [email protected]