The Rider University Schimek Family Fitness Center is a facility dedicated for the recreational use of Rider students, graduate students, faculty, staff, affiliates, alumni and the community. Membership eligibility is determined by the individual’s primary affiliation with Rider University. The fitness center is located in the Student Recreation Center.
Fall Hours of Operation (through Dec. 20, 2021)
- Monday through Thursday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. (11 p.m. to 12 a.m. only the Game Room will remain open)
- Friday: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov 22: Normal operating hours for both the SRC and Rec Swim
- Tuesday, Nov 23: SRC 7am to 7pm, Rec Swim 7am to 11am
- Wednesday, Nov 24: closed (NJAC Day 5am to 10pm)
- Thursday, Nov 25: closed (NJAC hours 5am to 1pm)
- Friday, Nov 26: closed (NJAC hours 5am to 10pm)
- Saturday, Nov 27: SRC 10am to 3pm, Rec Swim 2pm to 5pm
- Sunday, Nov 28: SRC 2pm to 11:30pm and Rec Swim 2pm to 5pm
- Resume fall operating hours on Monday, Nov 29
To view the group exercise schedule click the link for "Group Exercise Classes & Fitness Programming." Visit the BroncNation Events tab to see classes, dates, times and to register in advance for a class.
Coppola Pool Recreational Swim
*Coppola Pool is closed for maintenance until further notice*
Can't Make It to the Gym Today?
No problem. Get our digital LifeFitness Workout of the Day (WOD)!