The Rider University Schimek Family Fitness Center is a facility dedicated for the recreational use of Rider students, graduate students, faculty, staff, affiliates, alumni and the community. Membership eligibility is determined by the individual’s primary affiliation with Rider University. The fitness center is located in the Student Recreation Center.
Schimek Family Fitness Hours
Fall Semester Hours of Operation (beginning Sept 5)
- Monday through Thursday: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Visit Group Exercise Classes & Fitness Programming to view the group exercise schedule. Visit the BroncNation Events tab to see classes, dates, times and to register in advance for a class.
Coppola Pool Rec Swim Hours
Fall Semester Hours of Operation (beginning 9/4/23)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (4 lanes)
- Tuesday & Thursday, 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. (4 lanes)
- Saturday, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. (4 lanes)
- Sunday, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. (4 lanes)