- All students currently taking classes are eligible to use the Student Health Center.
- To schedule an appointment please call our office 609-896-5060. Please have your insurance information readily available at time of scheduling an appointment.
- For returning students, you may schedule an appointment thru your patient portal (you will receive access to the Athena portal after your first visit at the Student Health Center).
- For after hours a listing of local facilities can be found by selecting the Emergencies & After-Hours tab.
- Please call our office at 609-896-5060 or email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Cost for Services at the Student Health Center
The Rider Student Health Center bills the student's health insurance plan for all services including office visits, immunizations, physicals, etc. The cost-of-care is similar to the cost-of-care in the local community.
Rider Student Health Center in partnership with Capital Health System bills insurances directly. Claims are submitted to all insurance carriers, but payment is not guaranteed. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm coverage with his or her insurance plan prior to their appointment. When complex laboratory testing is deemed necessary by the practitioner, specimens will be collected in the office and sent to an off-campus laboratory (i.e. Lab Corp, Quest) along with the student’s health insurance information. Students are responsible for costs not covered by their health insurance plan.