On demand and live classes will be offered. Please check BroncNation to see the weekly schedule. Advance reservation is required to participate in a class. Visit Bronc Nation Events tab to sign up for class.
- Intro to Flexibility and Mobility* - Join Alex to unlock your joints' full range of motion through a deep stretching routine and relieve discomfort. The class will consist of dynamic and static movements that challenge your abilities and prioritize mindful breathing to link the mind and body. His passion is to educate others regarding health and wellness and provide informational support regarding fitness. Yoga mats will be provided but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Abs and Core with Greg - Did you know? A strong core can improve posture, prevent back pain, and enhance athletic performance. Regularly incorporating abdominal exercises into your fitness routine can also lead to increased confidence and body awareness.
Whether you're looking to improve your athletic performance, build a stronger core, or simply stay active and healthy, the Abs and Core class is a great option for you. Come learn various exercises that target the abs and core muscles, such as planks, crunches, and twists. Greg will keep it fresh and exciting by incorporating equipment such as stability balls, resistance bands, and weights to provide a dynamic workout that you can continue all summer long. This class is suitable for all fitness levels, from beginners to advanced students.
- YOGA with Charlene (Mon.)* - Charlene’s class will offer students a place to not only practice the physical aspects of yoga but the science and philosophy that is foundational. Her teaching style blends a mix of soft, intentional mindfulness with lighthearted and clever sequencing that offers a challenge. She has a passion for our lived embodied experiences and wants her students to feel reconnected to themselves and the world around them. Yoga mats will be provided but you are welcome to bring your own.
- ZUMBA with Eve - Meringue your way to fitness! Zumba is a fun and energetic workout that allows you to take your mind off of everything. The Latin and International cardio dance music will leave you feeling pumped and strong! Zumba is the best way to workout your body and feel good while doing it. Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water and a towel.
*Low Impact. All classes taught to multi level with modifications shown.
Spring 2023 Group Exercise Schedule
Classes will begin 1/30/2023. Classes will not be held the week of Spring Break.
|Monday||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM||YOGA with Charlene|
|Tuesday||7:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Intro to Mobility & Flexibility with Alex|
|Tuesday||8:00 PM - 9:00 PM||ZUMBA with Eve|
|Wednesday||7:00 PM - 8:00 PM||ABS & Core with Greg|
Rules and Regulations
- You are required to bring your member ID to swipe in and your member ID will be entered into Bronc Nation.
- We start entering ID numbers into Broncs Nation 30 minutes prior to the start of all classes.
- Inform the worker at the front desk if you are attending consecutive classes.
- No late admittance or admittance without your member ID card.
- Inform the instructor if you are new to the class or need to leave early.
- Athletic shoes and attire are required.
- The SRC will follow all Rider University guidance and policies regarding wearing masks indoors.
- HAVE FUN!
The student recreation center reserves the right to cancel classes if attendance averages less than three participants over a three week period. Class schedules are subject to change.
Contact [email protected] or stop by the SRC front desk for more information.