Virtual and live classes will be offered. Please check BroncNation to see the weekly schedule. Advance reservation is required to participate in a class. Visit BroncNation Events tab to sign up for class.
*Low Impact. All classes taught to multi level with modifications shown.
- BRONC BOOTCAMP - Need an extra push to get going? Your cardiovascular and muscular fitness will be challenged in this class which incorporates all the fun of cardio performance with some free weights, and plyometrics. You'll walk out of class with a sense of encouragement and knowing you conquered a hard earned workout! Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water, towel and personal yoga mat.
- *CYCLE - With the outdoor evening breeze and music bumping this high energy, heart pounding workout feels like a PARTY on a bike. Great for burning massive calories, building lower body strength and muscle toning. Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water and towel!
- WOD - Click here to access the Life Fitness Workout of the Day platform where a digital coach will walk you through a variety of visualized workout routines ranging from total body strength training to cardio and stretching.
- *YOGA - No matter your fitness level or scope of yoga knowledge, you don't want to miss this slow flow class linking breath to movement. Come relax, unwind and have fun as we focus on setting positive intentions. (Virtual option available)
- ZUMBA - Meringue your way to fitness with a high energy Latin and International cardio dance workout.
Rules and Regulations
- You are required to bring your member ID to swipe in and your member ID will be entered into Bronc Nation.
- We start entering ID numbers into Broncs Nation 30 minutes prior to the start of all classes.
- Inform the worker at the front desk if you are attending consecutive classes.
- No late admittance or admittance without your member ID card.
- Inform the instructor if you are new to the class or need to leave early.
- Athletic shoes and attire are required.
- HAVE FUN!
The student recreation center reserves the right to cancel classes if attendance averages less than three participants over a three week period. Class schedules are subject to change.
Contact [email protected] or stop by the SRC front desk for more information.