Scholarships and Grants
A scholarship is a financial aid award to an individual student (a scholar) for the purposes of furthering their education. Merit-based scholarships are primarily awarded based on the students’ prior academic performance. Merit scholarships are renewable as long as the student maintains the minimum criteria to retain the award. Scholarships and grants do not get repaid.
Upon admission to Rider University, students that meet the criteria and qualifications for a scholarship automatically receive the award; no additional scholarship application is required. Awards are subject to change.
Select one of the following to learn more:
- Scholarships for First-Year Students
- Scholarships for Transfer Students
- Scholarships for College of Continuing Studies Students
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Federal and State Grants
- Other Scholarship Opportunities
- New York State Free Tuition Comparison
- Maintaining Your Scholarship
Financial aid at Rider. Learn how affordable Rider is.