One Stop Services is pleased to offer a simple, secure document uploading system, MappingXpress, for your convenience. MappingXpress can be utilized to upload your documents for financial aid. Your information is encrypted in a secured database with routine backup procedures.
Document Upload Instructions
- Visit MappingXpress
- Enter the passcode Bronc1865, enter the CAPTCHA code displayed, and click “Submit”. Please note the passcode is case-sensitive.
- Complete the form and click “Submit”.
- Confirm the information you entered is correct and click “Submit”.
Please note: Mapping Xpress is case & character sensitive. Please do not leave spaces after your name, as this will prevent form submission.
- Select the total number of documents you would like to upload. You can select up to 12 documents for each upload. You will have the opportunity to add additional documents after your initial upload. We recommend the total size of the file(s) you upload be less than 25MB. Uploading files totaling more than 25MB may cause your session to time out or cause the individual retrieving your file(s) experience a time-out issue.
- Select the type of document and choose the file. The following file types are accepted by MappingXpress: bmp, .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .png, .rtf, .tif, .txt, .xls, and .xlsx
- Click the “Upload” button.
- Select whether or not you have additional documents to upload.
- If yes, select yes and click “Submit”. Repeat steps 5-7.
- If no, select no and click “Submit”.
- Print out the confirmation page for your records or make a note of your confirmation number.
- Click the “Exit” button.
These are some of the documents you will be able to upload:
- 1099 Roll Over
- Amended Federal Income Tax Return-Parent
- Amended Federal Income Tax Return-Student
- Appeal Documents
- Appeal For Dependency Override
- Child Support Documentation
- Citizenship Documents
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Documents
- Foreign Tax Return
- Half Support Letter
- High School Transcript
- Information Release Consent Form
- IRS Form W-2-Parent
- IRS Form W-2-Student
- IRS Non-Filing Tax Letter
- IRS Tax Transcript-Parent
- IRS Tax Transcript-Student
- Monthly Expense and Resource Statement-Dependent
- Monthly Expense and Resource Statement-Independent
- Real Estate Investments
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Verification Worksheet-Dependent
- Verification Worksheet-Independent