Dowload the W-9s Form (PDF)
MappyingXpress is a secure way to upload your W-9s document. Your information is encrypted in a secured database with routine backup procedures.
Document Upload Instructions
- Visit MappingXpress
- Enter the passcode Bronc1865, enter the CAPTCHA code displayed, and click “Submit”. Please note the passcode is case-sensitive.
- Complete the form and click “Submit”.
- Confirm the information you entered is correct and click “Submit”.
Please note: Mapping Xpress is case & character sensitive. Please do not leave spaces after your name, as this will prevent form submission.
- Select the total number of documents you would like to upload. You can select up to 12 documents for each upload. You will have the opportunity to add additional documents after your initial upload. We recommend the total size of the file(s) you upload be less than 25MB. Uploading files totaling more than 25MB may cause your session to time out or cause the individual retrieving your file(s) experience a time-out issue.
- Select the type of document and choose the file. The following file types are accepted by MappingXpress: bmp, .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .png, .rtf, .tif, .txt, .xls, and .xlsx
- Click the “Upload” button.
- Select whether or not you have additional documents to upload.
- If yes, select yes and click “Submit”. Repeat steps 5-7.
- If no, select no and click “Submit”.
- Print out the confirmation page for your records or make a note of your confirmation number.
- Click the “Exit” button.