Welcome TD Bank
Rider University is proud to partner with TD Bank to provide a 20% tuition reduction to participating employees and immediate family members under the age of 24 for undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs. Part-time and full-time online, on-campus and hybrid options are available.*
Harness your potential with Rider's nationally recognized, career-focused degree and certificate options. We understand that an education takes flexibility, so our programs are built to fit the schedules of busy professionals.
Some other things you should know:
- Your professional experience counts! Find out how you can earn up to 15 undergraduate credits.
- In some cases, standardized test scores may be waived at the graduate level.
- You will have an advisor from the minute you submit your application until the day you graduate to help you with every step of the process.
How to Get Started
- Complete an Inquiry Form - You'll receive more information about your program of interest.
- Apply to Rider University as Undergraduate (Full-time), Undergraduate (Part-time) or Graduate. As a TD Bank partner, your application fee is waived.
- Verify your employment by emailing [email protected] from your work email.
For information regarding your tuition benefits from TD Bank, please email [email protected].
Have questions about Rider's programs and admission process?
*Twenty percent (20%) tuition reduction to Participating Employees (the "Tuition Reduction") and their immediate family members who are under the age of 24 for undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs. Participants who are enrolled in the Ed.D. or qualify for Rider University scholarships are not eligible for the additional 20% tuition discount, also the discount cannot be applied to coursework completed at Rider prior to employee verification.