Welcome Sunny Days Sunshine Center
Rider University is proud to partner with Sunny Days Sunshine Center to provide a 20% tuition reduction to eligible employees for undergraduate and graduate study. Part-time and full-time online, on-campus and hybrid options are available.*
Harness your potential with Rider's nationally recognized, career-focused degree and certificate options. We understand that an education takes flexibility, so our programs are built to fit the schedules of busy professionals.
Check with the Human Resources Office at Sunny Days Sunshine Center to be sure your program of interest is eligible for tuition reimbursement.
Some other things you should know:
- Rider offers courses designed to advance your career at Sunny Days Sunshine Center in areas like Applied Behavior Analysis and Organizational Leadership. View a complete list: rider.edu/gradstudy.
- Thinking about completing your bachelor’s degree? Your professional experience counts! Find out how you can earn up to 15 undergraduate credits based on your work experience.
- You will have an advisor from the minute you submit your application until the day you graduate to help you with every step of the process.
How to Get Started
- Complete an Inquiry Form - You'll receive more information about your program of interest.
- Apply to Rider University as Undergraduate (Full-time), Undergraduate (Part-time) or Graduate. As a PDCI partner, your application fee is waived.
- Verify your employment by emailing [email protected] from your company email address and include your company ID.
Questions about Rider's programs or the application process?
*Twenty percent (20%) tuition reduction to Participating Employees (the "Tuition Reduction") for undergraduate and graduate study. Participants who are enrolled in the Ed.D. or qualify for Rider University scholarships are not eligible for the additional 20% tuition discount, also the discount cannot be applied to coursework completed at Rider prior to employee verification.