Harness Your Potential
What distinguishes Rider from other universities is the sum of the many experiences we offer you – in and out of the classroom – from your first day on campus to graduation and beyond.
As the employee or member of a University partner organization, you may qualify for discounted tuition on Rider's industry-aligned degree and certificate programs.
Select your organization's name to learn more about the educational benefits available to you.
- Ewing Public Schools
- Flemington-Raritan School District
- Freehold Borough Schools
- Hopewell Valley Regional School District
- Interactive Kids
- Lawrence Township Public Schools
- Mercer County Community College
- Potential Inc.
- Princeton Child Development Institute (PCDI)
- Pyramid Healthcare, Inc.
- SEARCH Learning Group
- Sovereign Care Services
- Sunny Days Sunshine Center
- The Bedrock Clinic & Research Center Inc.
- Trenton Catholic Academy
- Trenton Public Schools
- Indicate your program of interest and partner affiliation at rider.edu/inquiry
- Apply to Rider University at rider.edu/apply (Application fee waived)
- Verify your employment by emailing [email protected] from your work email
Have questions about your employee benefits? Contact your Human Resources department.
Want to discuss academic program options and admission requirements? Contact Jamie Mitchell, director of graduate and continuing studies admission, at 609-896-5036 or [email protected].
Are you an employer or human resources professional who would like to learn more about partnering with Rider? Contact [email protected] to start the conversation.