Rider University is proud to partner with Prospanica to provide a 20% tuition reduction to participating members and immediate family members under the age of 24 for undergraduate, part-time graduate on-campus and select online programs.*
Harness your potential with Rider's nationally recognized, career-focused degree and certificate options. We understand that an education takes flexibility, so our programs are built to fit the schedules of busy professionals.
Some other things you should know:
- Your professional experience counts! Find out how you can earn up to 15 undergraduate credits.
- In some cases, standardized test scores may be waived at the graduate level.
- You will have an advisor from the minute you submit your application until the day you graduate to help you with every step of the process.
How to Get Started
- Complete an Inquiry Form - You'll receive more information about your program of interest.
- Apply to Rider University as Undergraduate (Full-time), Undergraduate (Part-time) or Graduate. As a Prospanica partner, your application fee is waived.
- Verify your employment by emailing [email protected] from your work email.
*Twenty percent (20%) tuition reduction to Participating Members (the "Tuition Reduction") and their immediate family members who are under the age of 24 for all undergraduate, part-time graduate, on-campus programs and select online programs. Participants who are enrolled in the Ed.D. or qualify for Rider University scholarships are not eligible for the additional 20% tuition discount.