Welcome SEARCH Learning Group
Rider University is proud to partner with SEARCH Learning Group to provide a 20% tuition reduction to eligible employees for all undergraduate, part-time graduate on-campus and select online programs.*
Harness your potential with Rider's nationally recognized, career-focused degree and certificate options. We understand that an education takes flexibility, so our programs are built to fit the schedules of busy professionals.
Check with the Human Resources Office at SEARCH Learning Group to be sure your program of interest is eligible for tuition reimbursement.
Some other things you should know:
- Rider offers courses designed to advance your career at SEARCH Learning Group in areas like Applied Behavior Analysis and Organizational Leadership. View a complete list: rider.edu/gradstudy.
- Thinking about completing your bachelor’s degree? Your professional experience counts! Find out how you can earn up to 15 undergraduate credits based on your work experience.
- You will have an advisor from the minute you submit your application until the day you graduate to help you with every step of the process.
How to Get Started
- Complete an Inquiry Form - You'll receive more information about your program of interest.
- Apply to Rider University as Undergraduate (Full-time), Undergraduate (Part-time) or Graduate. As a SEARCH Learning Group partner, your application fee is waived.
- Verify your employment by emailing [email protected] from your company email address and include your company ID.
*Twenty percent (20%) tuition reduction to Participating Employees (the "Tuition Reduction") for all undergraduate, part-time graduate, on-campus and select online programs. Participants who are enrolled in a doctoral program or qualify for Rider University scholarships are not eligible for the additional 20% tuition discount.