Welcome Trenton Catholic Academy
Rider University is proud to partner with the Trenton Catholic Academy to provide a 20% tuition reduction to eligible employees for all undergraduate and part-time graduate on-campus and select online programs.*
Harness your potential with Rider's nationally recognized, career-focused degree and certificate options. We understand that an education takes flexibility, so our programs are built to fit the schedules of busy professionals.
Some other things you should know:
- Rider offers courses designed just for teachers in areas like Teacher Leadership, Principal Leadership, STEM, ESL, and Special Education. View the complete list: rider.edu/gradstudy.
- Thinking about completing your bachelor’s degree? Your professional experience counts! Find out how you can earn up to 15 undergraduate credits based on your work experience.
- You will have an advisor from the minute you submit your application until the day you graduate to help you with every step of the process.
How to Get Started
- Complete an Inquiry Form - You'll receive more information about your program of interest.
- Apply to Rider University as Undergraduate (Full-time), Undergraduate (Part-time) or Graduate. As a Trenton Catholic Academy partner, your application fee is waived.
- Verify your employment by emailing [email protected] from your school district email account.
Have questions about Rider's programs and admission process?
*Twenty percent (20%) tuition reduction to Participating Employees (the "Tuition Reduction") and their immediate family members who are under the age of 24 for all undergraduate, part-time graduate, on-campus programs and select online programs. Participants who are enrolled in the Ed.D. or qualify for Rider University scholarships are not eligible for the additional 20% tuition discount, also the discount cannot be applied to coursework completed at Rider prior to employee verification.