Graduate Online Application
Apply to Rider today by using our convenient online application. Find your program below for specific application requirements.
Readmission: If you have completed a Rider University graduate degree and wish to apply to another program, please complete the online application for admission below.
Steps to Apply
Please submit the following to complete your application:
- Online application for graduate study
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- A statement of aims and objectives (minimum one page)
- Official transcripts from every college or university attended submitted directly from the institution
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Current resume
|Graduate Program||Fall Entry||Spring Entry||Summer Entry|
|Arts Management and Executive Leadership (M.A.)||Aug. 1||N/A*||N/A*|
*Not Applicable: Students are not admitted to these terms.
International Applicants and Non-native English Speakers
In addition to the above requirements, international transcripts may need to be evaluated by a NACES member organization.
Non-native English speakers and those who have completed their undergraduate degrees in a non-English speaking countries are required to submit Proof of English proficiency in the form of one of the following:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Rider University’s TOEFL Code: 2758
- Minimum Score: PBT 540, iBT 79
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Minimum Score: 6.5
- PTE (Pearson Test of English academic)
- Minimum Score: 53
- International Test of English Proficiency (ITEP)
- Minimum Score: 3.9
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English II (ISE II)
- Minimum Score: Pass
- Minimum Score: 100
This requirement may be waived for students attending International schools. For more information, e-mail [email protected].
Students with scores below the university's minimum requirements will be considered for conditional admission through Rider's English Language Institute.