Graduate Admitted Students

Admissions / Graduate Admission / Graduate Admitted Students
This slideshow is not enabled

Congratulations, you've been admitted to Rider University as a Graduate Student!

Follow these steps:

  1. Confirm your Rider enrollment on your Be-A-Bronc Applicant Dashboard. No deposit required.
  2. Claim your Rider Key
  3. Set up your Rider email
  4. Apply for Financial Aid
    • Not applicable to international students
    • For information about billing and payment plans, contact the Bursar at [email protected] or call 609-896-5020.
  5. Complete the Financial AgreementMyRider webpage, Financial Agreement button highlighted
    1. Log into myRider and select the Student tab.
    2. Under "Registration Tools", click on "Financial Agreement to Register".
    3. Click “Financial Agreement". This link will bring up the page containing Rider’s Financial Agreement.
    4. Review the Financial Agreement to Register form.
    5. Once you have read and understand the financial agreement click “I Agree to the terms & conditions” or “I disagree/Return to Registration page”. You will not be cleared to register until the financial agreement is accepted.
  6. ​​​Submit the required forms to the Student Health Center 
    These forms must be submitted before you will be permitted to register for future semesters.
  7. Follow up on any conditions related to your admission such as:
    1. Submit your final transcript with degree conferred.
      If you are a Rider student, request your Rider transcript here:
    2. Submit official transcripts from non-degree granting institutions.
    3. Submit official test scores.

New Student Orientation

Watch this presentation for graduate student tips by a current Rider graduate. 

Register for classes

Resident Westminster College of the Arts students will register for classes after completing placement testing and orientation, the week before classes begin. Students will be contacted with information regarding orientation and placement testing.

How do I find my academic advisor?
Your academic advisor should be identified on your myRider student tab in the Academic Profile section. If no graduate advisor is assigned, please refer to chart below for assistance:

Area Contact Name Contact Phone Contact E-mail
Norm Brodsky College of Business      
MAcc, MBA, EMBA, Corporate Finance, Information Systems Jean Cherney 609-895-5557 [email protected]
College of Education and Human Services      
MAT and Initial Teacher Certification Dr. Kathleen Pierce 609-895-5478 [email protected]
School Counseling, SAC and Coaching Dr Juleen Buser 609-895-5486 [email protected]
Clinical Mental Health Counseling Dr. Emmanuel Ahia 609-896-5339 [email protected]
Clinical Mental Health Counseling/Dance Movement Therapy Dr. Eri Millrod 609-896-5000 x 7067 [email protected]
School Psychology Dr. Stefan Dombrowski 609-895-5448 [email protected]
Educational/Teacher/Principal Leadership (All programs) Dr Judith Stegmaier-Nappi 609-895-5678 [email protected]
Special Education Dr. Diane Casale-Giannola 609-896-5078 [email protected]
Organizational Leadership and Higher Education Assessment, Analytics and Change Management Dr. Tricia Nolfi 609-895-5636 [email protected]
Doctoral of Educational Leadership Dr. Leonard Goduto 609-895-5471 [email protected]
College of Liberal Arts & Sciences      
Applied Psychology Dr. Francee Perrin-English 609-896-5034 [email protected]
Business Communication, Health Communication Dr. Allison Weidhaas 609-896-5106 [email protected]
Homeland Security Dr. Adam McMahon 609-896-5350 [email protected]
Westminster College of the Arts Sean McCarther 609-921-7100 x8301 [email protected]
Arts Management and Executive Leadership Todd Dellinger 609-896-5246 [email protected]

Vehicle Registration & Parking

All vehicles must be registered with the Public Safety Office located in West House, near the south entrance of campus.  If you registered your vehicle during an earlier registration period, the decals that you received are still valid and will remain so for your entire academic program unless you have changed vehicles since your last registration or have a new license plate. If your vehicle registration information has changed or if you are attending Rider for the first time, you may secure new Rider decals by going to the Public Safety office (West House).  The office is open seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. Be prepared to show your state vehicle registration form, your driver’s license, insurance card, and Bronc ID.  Parking for students is permitted in the lot in front of the Bart Luedeke Center (Student Center).

Photo IDs

Students who need to obtain a new or replacement ID card should go to Public Safety Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.  New student ID photos will also be taken in the Bart Luedeke Center, Room137, during the fall and spring semester’s one-stop enrollment clearance periods. Students who lose their ID card after hours can obtain a temporary card at Public Safety. If you lose your ID, please note that there is a $30 replacement fee charged to have a new photo taken for a replacement card.

New address or phone number 

Students are able to update their address through MyRider, or by completing the appropriate form available from your advisor.

University Store Hours

Books for your courses can be purchased from the University store located on the bottom floor of the Bart Luedeke Center. For additional information call (609) 896-5121.

Graduate Assistantships

If you are interested in a graduate assistantship, please visit the student employment website.

For Westminster Choir College Graduate Students, please visit Westminster Choir College Graduate Assistantships.