Follow these steps:
- Confirm your Rider enrollment
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Not applicable to international students
- Complete the Financial Agreement to be Cleared to Register
- Log into myRider and select the Student tab.
- Under "Registration Tools", click on "Financial Agreement to Register".
- Click “Financial Agreement". This link will bring up the page containing Rider’s Financial Agreement.
- Review the Financial Agreement to Register form.
- Once you have read and understand the financial agreement click “I Agree to the terms & conditions” or “I disagree/Return to Registration page”. You will not be cleared to register until the financial agreement is accepted.
- Submit the required forms to the Student Health Center
Once you have confirmed your enrollment, you can then access further details on the conditions of your admission, track when the conditions have been met and when the registration hold has been removed. To find this information:
- Visit the myRider portal
- Click on the Student Information tab
- Once in the student information tab, see the “Academic Profile” section
- From there, click the "Check Your GreenlIght Status and Registration Holds" link
You should have received login credentials with your acceptance letter.