For more information for employees regarding COVID-19 please visit our FAQ page for Employees
The Human Resources Office supports the overall mission of the University by serving and leading the Rider community in a courteous and competent manner.
Our mission is:
- To educate, motivate and support university employees, through guidance and training;
- To be a resource for guidance on compliance issues, contracts, policies and practices;
- To attract, retain and develop quality employees
- To manage information through research, evaluation, reporting and planning; and
- To approach current and future issues with a sense of fairness, enthusiasm and creativity.
Learn more about:
RECRUITMENT - JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Explore careers at Rider University.
RiderHires Job Portal
Employee Handbook (PDF)
Employee Assistance Program
Please contact Princeton Employee Assistance Program at 1-800-527-0035 or www.princetonhcs.org/eap