The Human Resources Office supports the overall mission of the University by serving and leading the Rider community in a courteous and competent manner.
Our mission is:
- To educate, motivate and support university employees, through guidance and training;
- To be a resource for guidance on compliance issues, contracts, policies and practices;
- To attract, retain and develop quality employees
- To manage information through research, evaluation, reporting and planning; and
- To approach current and future issues with a sense of fairness, enthusiasm and creativity.
Learn more about:
PeopleAdmin 5.8 (for Recruitment prior to 11/1/17)
Employee Handbook (PDF)
Employee Assistance Program (PPT)
Please contact at 800-327-2251 or BHSonline.com