Visit our Resolved and Ready Plan for Employees for information regarding the University's response to COVID-19.
The Human Resources Office supports the overall mission of the University by serving and leading the Rider community in a courteous and competent manner.
Our mission is:
- To educate, motivate and support university employees, through guidance and training;
- To be a resource for guidance on compliance issues, contracts, policies and practices;
- To attract, retain and develop quality employees
- To manage information through research, evaluation, reporting and planning; and
- To approach current and future issues with a sense of fairness, enthusiasm and creativity.
Learn more about:
RECRUITMENT - JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Explore careers at Rider University.
RiderHires Job Portal
- Employee Handbook (PDF)
- Preferred Name Use
- University Anti-Harassment and Non-Discrimination Policy and Procedures
- Rider's Current Security and Fire Safety Reports
- Right to be Free of Gender Inequity or Bias (PDF)
- Users Guide to Employee Self Service (PDF)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Please contact Princeton Employee Assistance Program at 1-800-527-0035 or www.princetonhcs.org/eap
- Rider Ethics Line (PDF)
- Please contact Rider Ethics Line at 1-(888)-458-6370 or https://secure.ethicspoint.com
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Milestones