University Event Planning Resources
During the pandemic restrictions, we will continue to work with you to ensure your event is a success.
Successful events are well planned with thorough attention given to every detail. Preparation is the key to your event success!
Rider's many experienced and knowledgeable event resources can assist with all stages of your event planning from space scheduling and promotion through event set up and catering. The Campus Event Planning page is designed as a guide to provide the information, campus contacts, and forms you need to plan.
- COVID 19 Assumption of Risk/Waiver of Liability/Indemnification Agreement (PDF) - All external guests visiting campus who are not part of a contracted external group event must complete this form.
- Scheduling a space for your event - You must submit your space request via Rider’s 25Live online scheduling program. See more information on the Scheduling webpage.
- Faculty and Staff Event Management Guidelines and Procedures (PDF) - Campus Event Planning Information for Students, Faculty and Staff
- Auxiliary Services presentations on planning successful events on campus (12/14/20)
- Campus Event Planning Checklist (PDF) – Helpful guide for event planning.
- President's Event Participation Form (DOC) – To be completed if you will be requesting President Dell'Omo to attend or participate in your event.
- Provost’s Event Participation Form (PDF) – To be completed if you will be requesting Dr. Fredeen to attend or participate in your event.
- Campus Posting and Signage Policy (PDF) – Outline of the guidelines governing the posting policy at Rider University.
- Alcohol Compliance Form (PDF) – A required form for internal and external groups wishing to have alcohol at their events.
- Alcohol Policy for Internal Events (PDF) - Information for internal campus groups or departments wishing to have alcohol at an event.
- Alcohol Policy for External Events (PDF) - Information for external groups booking an event at Rider through Conference Services
- How to Request a Food Truck for your event (PDF) - instructions and a map of food truck parking locations on campus
Event Planning Contacts
Scheduling Coordinator at (609)-896-5326 or [email protected]
Event planning assistance and set up coordination
Event Operations at (609)-896-7709 or [email protected]
Media Services and audiovisual needs
OIT Media Services at (609)-896-5000, ext. 3000, option 4 or complete a ticket on-line at the Technology Help Desk
External groups looking to hold an event at Rider
Associate Director of Conference Services at (609)-896-7337 or [email protected]