The second phase of improved mail services delivers package lockers on the ground floor of the BLC for resident students. The lockers also extend the hours for students to pick up their packages after normal business hours and in a convenient location.
Specific instructions will come through email notifications to identify where and when to pick up your packages, and the process is outlined below.
Package Delivery and Process Flow
All student resident packages will first be delivered to the mailroom.
- When you receive notification that you have a package, please follow the instructions on your email.
- If you receive a notification from a mail delivery company, please wait until your package is processed in the Mail Center to receive your notification.
- If you are unable to pick up your package before 3pm, your package could potentially be placed in a Package Locker located on the ground floor of the BLC.
- If this is the case, you will receive a second notification indicating that your package has been placed in a locker with information to retrieve your package.
- To retrieve your package in the Lockers, you have two options:
- Swipe your Bronc ID on the card reader at the Locker Bank.
- Enter the Collection PIN from your email at the Locker Bank.
- Packages in Lockers can be picked up after 6pm, and will be available for 72 hours.
- After 72 hours, your package will be returned to the Mail Center and you will receive an email notification with a new tracking number to retrieve your package.
Still Have Questions?
Contact the Mail Center in the General Services Building at 609-895-5477 or email at [email protected]