The Division of Facilities & University Operations is pleased to announce improved printing and mail services to the University in a new partnership with Ricoh USA. The services include the Print Center for all quality print needs, Mail Services for student and campus mail and package pick-ups, and Smart Lockers.
Here are some of the highlights:
- You don’t need to make unnecessary trips to the Mail Center. You will receive an email notification that mail has been received for you and placed in your box.
- Swipe your Bronc ID at the kiosk and the staff will be alerted to get your mail as you approach the student counter.
- You can buy shipping supplies in the mail room!
- Our mail and print staff are super friendly, but they will get you in and out with your mail in a jiffy!
- Coming soon! Smart Lockers in the BLC!
Still have questions? Read on!
How do I get my mail?
- When the Mail Center receives mail and/or packages for you, you will receive an email notification indicating that you have mail.
- Come to the Mail Center and swipe your Bronc ID card at the kiosk.
- A team member will retrieve your item(s), and you will be asked to confirm receipt using an electronic signature pad.
- Other delivery companies will notify your package arrival prior to the processing at the Mail Center. Please wait for the Mail Center notification to pick up your packages.
Where and how do I get a mail box assignment?
- Mailbox numbers have been assigned to all resident students.
- You can locate your Mailbox # on MyRider.
- Your assigned mail box will not change as long as you are a resident student attending Rider.
What information do I need to provide when giving my address to others?
Your Full Name
2083 Lawrenceville Road
YOUR MAILBOX #
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
What supplies are available?
- Packing Supplies
- UPS and USPS Shipping Services
- The Mail Center is able to accept credit/debit cards, cash, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and/or checks as payment.
- More services coming soon!
Where is the Mailroom?
- General Services Building
When are you open?
- Monday through Friday – 8:00am – 5:00pm
How can I contact Mail Service and Print Services?