- Student Travel Waiver and Assumption of Risk Form (PDF)
- Employee Travel Waiver and Assumption of Risk Form (PDF)
The following travel requires submission of a Waiver and Assumption of Risk form to the faculty member or administrator who assigns the travel prior to the travel taking place. Such waivers can cover multiple trips of a single type (e.g. a semester’s internship commuting, team practices in total vs. individually). University sponsored travel includes:
- Student teaching, internship, practicum, work-study or co-op work sites
- Bonner Scholar or other social service programs carried out as part of academic program requirements, residence life organized activities, or by members of an SGA officially recognized organization
- Local club sport or athletic team practices and competitions
- Academic assignments that require traveling to an off campus event or location
- Academic or Student Leadership Conference participation
- International travel sponsored by the Center for International Education
- Utilizing a vehicle owned or leased by the University
- Non-student/non-employee passengers who accompany students for University sponsored travel
- Participants using personal vehicles for University sponsored travel
- Events supported financially by the University
Submission of AOR Forms
- The trip advisor is responsible to distribute the AOR forms to each participant, and collect and return the completed forms for each participant.
- The completed AOR forms should be returned to the Transportation Office, located on the 2nd Floor of the SRC no later than 4:00 P.M. the day prior to the trip.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Transportation Office at ext. 7151 or by email at [email protected].