Location: General Services Building
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Contact us: [email protected], (609)-895-5477
Mailroom Hours: May 17th – August 20th, 2021
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
A 4-digit Mailbox # is assigned to every resident student. If you are a returning student, your Mailbox # will not change. You can locate your Mailbox # on your MyRider account. You will receive an email notifying you when letters or packages arrive for you in the mailroom. Please check Student FAQs for more details.
There is a condensed mail delivery schedule with staggered office schedules. Please check with your department for details about mail pickup.
You’ve got mail!
The Office of Auxiliary Programs is pleased to announce improved printing and mail services to the University in a new partnership with Ricoh USA. Mail Services now offers upgraded technical solutions for resident students and campus mail and package pick-ups, and Smart Lockers.
Here are some of the highlights:
- You can buy shipping supplies in the mail room
- Our mail and print staff are super friendly, but they will get you in and out with your mail in a jiffy
- Resident Students:
- You don’t need to make unnecessary trips to the Mail Center. You will receive an email notification that mail has been received for you and placed in your box.
- Swipe your Bronc ID at the kiosk and the staff will be alerted to get your mail as you approach the counter.
Intelligent Locker System are here for Spring 2020!
Resident students can now enjoy the added convenience of picking up packages in the BLC! Whether you are passing through, picking up a meal, or stopping off at the bookstore, you can pick up your package whenever the BLC is open!
For more details, visit the Package Locker webpage.