Here's what to expect during your virtual tour:
- Speak with a student tour guide and an admissions counselor
- Get answers to your questions
- Take a virtual look at our favorite spots on campus
- Allow up to an hour and a half for your virtual tour experience
You can also watch our virtual tour videos to see all our campus has to offer. This is a great way to learn about campus prior to speaking with our tour guides and counselors.
On Campus Tour
Here's what to expect during your on campus in-person tour:
- Socially distant, small group tours
- Families can only bring the prospective student and two other guests
- Speak with a student tour guide
- Take a look at our favorite spots on campus (Note: Residence Halls and Daly Dining Hall are currently closed for visitors)
The health and well-being of the Rider community remains our top priority. Prior to visiting our campus, we encourage you to review the safety guidelines in place for our campus tour guests (PDF). Please note, it is University policy that guests are still required to wear a mask any time indoors on campus.
Self-Guided Walking Tour
Even when Rider’s Campus is closed, use our virtual tour app, Rider Ready, to take a self-guided tour while on campus or from the comfort of your home.
- To access the app, open the App Store or the Google Play Store, search "Rider Ready" and click “download”.
- Once in the app, click on “Campus Tour” and select “Begin Tour”.
Live close to campus?
With our Rider Ready app, you can even take a self-guided walking tour of campus! Starting at the Office of Admission, you can use Google Maps and location sharing to listen to audio about each location. Use our campus map to help get you started.