Celebrate the exciting possibilities that await you at Admitted Student Day. This is your moment!
Congratulations on your admission to Rider University!
Admitted Student Day agenda:
Early Bird Tours:
- 9:00 to 9:15 a.m. - Full Campus Tours
Leaving from the Student Recreation Center (SRC)
- 9:00 to 9:30 a.m. - Residence Hall Only Tours
Leaving from Ziegler Hall
Official Program Kick-Off:
- 9:30 a.m. - Check-in at the Student Recreation Center (SRC)
- 10 a.m. - President's Welcome and Student Panel
- 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. -
- Academic Major Sessions
- Deans and Specialty Receptions
- Cranberry Connections (Clubs, Organizations and Resource Offices)
Other things to do:
- Campus tours and financial aid meetings throughout the afternoon.
- Starbucks and the Rider bookstore are open all day.
- Campus is open for you to explore! Feel free to roam through buildings and check out the place you may call home in the fall. Masks are not required on campus, indoors or outdoors, regardless of vaccination status. Anyone who wishes to wear a mask is welcome to do so.
Admitted Student Day Grant Giveaway:
Want one more reason to attend Admitted Student Day? One lucky student will win a $1000 grant and two students will win $500 grants! For your chance to win, make sure you officially check-in at Admitted Student Day and are present during the Cranberry Connections session in the Student Recreation Center (SRC) when the winners are announced at 1:45 p.m. See terms and conditions below for details.*
Have questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 609-896-5042.
Date & Time
No dates or times currently scheduled for this event.
* Admitted Student Day Grant Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Prizes: One (1) $1000 grant and two (2) $500 grants per event. Maximum of nine (9) grants will be awarded in total. These are one-time only grants to be used in the Fall 2022 semester. The funds will be applied to the student's total term bill. Grants cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winners.
Eligibility: Students must be admitted to Rider University as undergraduates for the Fall 2022 term and must attend an Admitted Student Day event on February 12, March 5 and/or April 9, 2022. Student names will be collected during event check-in and students must be physically present at the event when winners are announced. Students may increase their odds of winning by attending up to three Admitted Student Day events. Only one prize per person will be awarded. Household members and immediate family members of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Winners must enroll for the Fall 2022 semester to receive the grant.
Winner Notification: Grant winners will be selected in a random drawing during each Admitted Student Day event and the students’ names will be called during the Cranberry Connection session at approximately 1:45 p.m. Students must be present to be eligible for a chance to win.
Grant Recipient Publicity: Grant recipients will be required to supply their image and agree that by entering the giveaway, they grant to the University, without any limitation or further compensation or notice, the right to use and publish their name, appearance in videos, voice and/or likeness in any and all media, worldwide, for the purpose of advertising and promoting the University and for future grant/giveaway programs sponsored by the University.
The University reserves all rights to disqualify any participant, winner or submission and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is deemed ineligible and/or has violated any rule.