The Rider University Center for Entrepreneurial Studies Maker Space is open to students, faculty, and all members of the Rider community, free of charge. For more information or specific needs, please contact [email protected] and Lora Hudicka, [email protected].
The Maker Space provides the following services:
- 3D Printing: The Maker Space provides two 3D Printers with the capacity to turn digital designs into physical objects.
- Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut EasyPress 3, Glowforge Aura Laser Cutter, Brother Color Photo Label Printer, and Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine.
- Tinkercad is an easy-to-use 3D Cad design tool. You can log into the program from any computer. We believe that this tool will be more accessible to students wishing to create 3D models.
Download this presentation about the Maker Space (PDF) for more information.
Bring your design to life!
Rider University Maker Space´s 3D printers may only be used for lawful and noncommercial purposes. Individuals who choose to use Rider University Maker Space will not design or create products that are:
- Prohibited by local, state or federal law
- Unsafe, harmful, dangerous, or a potential threat to the well-being of others
- Inappropriate or offensive in a public university environment
- In violation of another individual's intellectual property rights
The Maker Space at Rider University reserves the right to refuse the printing of materials.