The Center's Mission
To help individuals discover and nurture their entrepreneurial potential for the creation of new ventures and the enhancement of their entrepreneurial spirit.
The Center's Goal
We seek to provide individuals with the requisite tools to help them achieve their entrepreneurial potential through experiential learning.
- Rider business students return to Oxford for ‘Moonshots’ conference
- Rider undergrads place in top 10 in national consulting competition
- High schooler wins full scholarship to Rider in competition
- Military veterans with entrepreneurial spirit can find assistance through Rider University's free training program
- Business idea wins NJ high school student a full ride to Rider
- Submission Deadline for the Collegiate Business Concept Competition - February 27th, 2022 11:59pm
- Collegiate Business Concept Competition Live Pitch Event - March 24th, 2022 (Time: TBD)
Key Features for Students
- An undergraduate major in Entrepreneurial Studies
- An undergraduate minor in Entrepreneurial Studies for non-business students.
- Student Venture Fund (SVE) – Rider will provide seed money for Norm Brodsky College of Business students to create their own ventures while they earn their undergraduate degree. The Student Venture Experience won a Best Practice Award at the Small Business Institute National Conference in San Diego.
- Small Business Institute – Provides confidential consulting to small businesses and organizations by teams of faculty-supervised graduate or upper-level undergraduate business students.
- Advisory Board – Entrepreneurs who can offer advice and guidance to students – currently used for SVE and SBI.
- The Entrepreneurial Studies Center is located in Sweigart 226 and is open Mon-Thurs 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. – NBCOB students have this location to brainstorm venture ideas.
- Resources for Current Students and Alumni