The Center's Mission
To help individuals discover and nurture their entrepreneurial potential for the creation of new ventures and the enhancement of their entrepreneurial spirit.
The Center's Goal
We seek to provide individuals with the requisite tools to help them achieve their entrepreneurial potential through experiential learning.
- ENT-444 / Inside The Entrepreneurial Mind
- Innovation Intensive at Oxford
- Rider undergrads place in top 10 in national consulting competition
- High schooler wins full scholarship to Rider in competition
- Military veterans with entrepreneurial spirit can find assistance through Rider University's free training program
- Deadline for Rider Collegiate Business Concept Competition Submissions - February 28th at 11:59pm
- Winners of Rider Collegiate Business Concept Competition Announced Live on Zoom - April 7th at 6pm
- Deadline for V.E.T Program Submissions - May 12th
V.E.T. Program Begins - May 19th
Key Features of the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies for Students
- An undergraduate major in Entrepreneurial Studies
- An undergraduate minor in Entrepreneurial Studies for non-business students.
- Student Venture Fund (SVE) – Rider will provide seed money for Norm Brodsky College of Business students to create their own ventures while they earn their undergraduate degree. The Student Venture Experience won a Best Practice Award at the Small Business Institute National Conference in San Diego.
- Small Business Institute – Provides confidential consulting to small businesses and organizations by teams of faculty-supervised graduate or upper-level undergraduate business students.
- Advisory Board – Entrepreneurs who can offer advice and guidance to students – currently used for SVE and SBI.
- The Entrepreneurial Studies Center is located in Sweigart 226 and is open Mon-Thurs 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. – NBCOB students have this location to brainstorm venture ideas.
- Resources for Current Students and Alumni