Westminster Choir College Update
Westminster Choir College Update Webcasts
Thank you to everyone who participated in the July 2 webcasts with Dean Marshall Onofrio. Videos of each session will be uploaded for viewing on this site after they have been processed.
If you have additional questions, please send them to [email protected].
Rider University’s Board of Trustees has determined to evaluate options related to Westminster Choir College (WCC) and the associated campus property, driven by the following Guiding Principles:
- Potential to provide short-term and long-term financial stability for WCC and the University as a whole so both institutions are able to move forward with a high level of quality
- Commitment to preservation and enhancement of the ongoing integrity of the WCC history, brand, mission, artistic standards and programs
- Quality of the potential WCC partner, including its mission, reputation, culture and objectives, and, as possible measures thereof, its student outcomes, accreditations, enrollments, tuition and scholarship structure, performance statistics, endowment and giving record, and financial and programmatic resources
- The likelihood of completion of a transaction with the partner, including financial strength, timing, overall complexity, contingencies and conditions
- The interests of WCC stakeholders, including administration, faculty, staff, students, Coalition / Westminster Leadership Council, alumni and donors
- Strong sale proceeds to provide meaningful new program / facility investments in Lawrenceville to grow Rider enrollments
- Impact on Rider’s mission, reputation, culture and objectives