The Westminster Choir College faculty are passionate educators, dedicated mentors and accomplished musicians. They work together to offer programs, workshops, choral experiences and other co-curricular learning opportunities to help students expand their knowledge of their artistry. Our faculty also build collaborative relationships with students to support their academic journey and further ensure their success.
View faculty by department
Department of Choral Studies, Music Education and Sacred Music
- Department Chair: Tom Shelton
- James Jordan, Sarah Perry, Steve Pilkington, G. Preston Wilson
- Adjunct Faculty: Frank Abrahams, Vinroy Brown, Alicia Brozovich, Simon Carrington, Michael Diorio, Robert McCormick, Kathleen Shaw, Scott Slutter, Tyler Weakland
Department of Music Composition, History and Theory
- Department Chair: Sharon Mirchandani
- Christian Carey, Ronald Hemmel, Jay Kawarsky, Anthony Kosar, Joel Phillips, Stefan Young
- Adjunct Faculty: Charles Frantz, Eric Hung
Department of Piano and Voice
- Department Chair: Margaret Cusack
- Christopher Arneson, Susan Ashbaker, Jay Carter, Ingrid Clarfield, James Goldsworthy, Sean McCarther, Kathy Price
- Adjunct Faculty: Lauren Athey-Janka, Victoria Chow, Rochelle Ellis, Faith Esham, Michelle Horman, Akiko Hosaki, Bryan Hymel, David Leifer, Robin Massie, Martin Neron, Jonathan Price, Charles Schneider, Debra Scurto-Davis, Elizabeth Sutton, Sally Wolf, Amy Zorn
I bow my head in admiration to the entire faculty of this school. Of making this uniqueness of spirit, which I don't know anywhere else in the world.