How to Stay Connected to Your Alma Mater
- Support the Broncs at home and away sporting events. Visit gobroncs.com.
- Attend arts and academic programs on campus. Check out the Events Calendar.
- Come back to visit the Rider campus.
- Attend Cranberry Fest in the fall or University Day in the spring.
- Visit the Rider Art Gallery.
- Enroll you or your children in music classes, instrumental lessons and summer camps.
- Attend Homecoming and Family Weekend.
- Join the Rider Fitness Center.
- Audit a course at Rider within the College of Continuing Studies.
- Volunteer for Homecoming or to plan a reunion event on or off campus.
- Participate in career fairs and attend networking events.
- Gather with friends and alumni during Reunions.
- Organize a roommate reunion or Happy Hour. (We can help!)
- Send news about your accomplishments to the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Keep in touch with your favorite faculty member. Alumni Relations can help you with contact information.
- Now that you’re an alum, make Rider Alumni your homepage!
- Participate in regional alumni events!
- New Job? Promotion? Birth? Wedding? Share the news with the Alumni Association.
- Share how great Rider University is with promising young men and women and adults as the place to further their education.
- Pass along admissions materials to teachers, guidance counselors and students in your hometown district.
- Wear your Rider apparel. Shop at the Rider University Online Store.
- Get a Rider University car magnet, available in the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Display your Rider University diploma in your home or office.
- Nominate a fellow alum for one of the alumni awards.
- Shop with AmazonSmile. Amazon donates a portion of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the organization of your choice.
- Continue an excellent tradition and make a gift to Rider.
- Provide an Internship for a Rider or Westminster Student. Contact the office of Career Development & Success.
- Check to see if your employer has a matching gift program for donations.
- Remember Rider in your will or estate plan.
- Post available job positions from your employer on the Handshake job portal.