Apply and Register
Current students can register at myrider.rider.edu
For a complete list of courses, visit
NOTE: When reviewing course offerings in the Enhanced Course Roster (ECR), classes offered ONLINE are indicated with section OL. Courses are subject to change, please check back often.
It is easy to register and/or apply for summer!
Remember, you do not have to pay your tuition at the time of registration. Tuition is due two weeks prior to the first day of classes. Register now to hold your spot!
Important Notice about Closed Courses.
If the summer course that you want to take is closed, please take advantage of the waiting list feature in myRider. Waiting lists help the University access student demand for a class and give us an opportunity to react to that demand. For help with the waitlist feature, please contact the Registrar's office at (609)-896-5065 or [email protected].
For a complete list of courses, visit the Summer 2021 Course Schedule.
Learn how to apply for:
Current Students in Norm Brodsky College of Business, College of Liberal Arts, Science, School of Education, School of Fine and Performing Arts and Westminster Choir College
- If you are currently enrolled as a full-time or part-time student, you must be greenlighted by your advisor
- Sign off on your financial agreement and COVID-19 Pledge for summer registration through your myRider
- Be sure to check and take care of all pending account holds which may prohibit registration
- Consult with your advisor prior to course selection
- Register through myRider
- You may also register in person at the Registrar’s office, Bart Luedeke Center 213
NOTE: Click here if you intend on receiving financial aid
Undergraduate: Full-time and part-time degree-seeking or non-matriculated (personal goal) students:
- Contact the Office of Admission at (609)-896-5042
- Apply online (complete the Continuing Studies application form if you plan to be a part-time student.
- Submit unofficial transcripts to the Office of Admissions (official transcripts will be required at a later date)
- Complete the Visiting Students application here (PDF)
- Non-matriculated students will be registered once the application has been processed, contact the Office of Admission at (609)-896-5042 for more information
First-time applicants for graduate study:
- Complete an online application
- Graduate application deadlines and requirements may vary by program. Be sure to review the admission details for your program of interest.
- View Requirements and Deadlines
Graduate students not seeking a degree (Special Standing)
- Contact the Office of Graduate Admission by calling (609)-896-5036 or emailing [email protected] for information about enrolling as a non-degree student.
International Graduate Applicants must submit
- An official evaluation in English of prior coursework by any NACES member (naces.org)
- Official proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, or accepted English language program)
- Please contact the Office of Admission, at (609)-896-5036, for more information.
Visiting students must be in good academic standing attending another institution
Undergraduate Visiting Students
- Request approval of transfer course selection from your institution
- Download the summer application/registration form (PDF).
- Send application and unofficial transcripts from your institution
- As pdf to [email protected]
- Mail to Rider's mailing address:
- Rider University
Office of Undergraduate Admission
2083 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ, USA 08648-3099
- Rider University
- Upon completion of course[s], you may request an official Rider transcript through the Registrar's office.
Graduate Visiting Students
- Contact the Office of Graduate Admission by calling (609)-896-5036 or emailing [email protected] for information about enrolling as a visiting graduate student. Generally, you must be enrolled in an equivalent graduate program at another institution or already have a graduate degree
- Request a re-admit or re-enroll form from the Registrar's office, [email protected], (609)-896-5065, fax (609) 895-5447 or download it here (PDF)
- Students can register via the Registrar's Office or Academic Coordinator within their college.
- If you have completed a Rider University graduate degree and wish to apply to another program, please complete the online application for admission above.
- If you are seeking to complete a program in which you were previously enrolled but did not finish, please contact your academic department for next steps.
Gifted and talented high school juniors and seniors
- Learn more about Academic Summer Programs for High Schoolers
- Submit application with official high school transcripts and recommendation from your guidance counselor
- You will be registered through the Office of Admission once the application has been processed
- High School Students interested in Pre-College Summer Programs from Westminster College of the Arts, may register online or by calling Westminster Continuing Education office at (609)-924-7416.
Current and prospective students or Rider University alumni interested in taking a course without credit, can apply by downloading the Audit/Non-Credit application (PDF) and submitting it to [email protected].
Auditors must register the first day of class. Audit registration is on a seat availability basis. Some courses are not open for audit registration.
Graduate Audit/Alumni Audit: Contact the Office of Graduate Admission by calling (609)-896-5036 or emailing [email protected] for information about enrolling to audit a course.
Contact the Registrar's office to verify space availability
Email: [email protected]