JTerm registration starts Monday, November 9
How to Apply
Current Undergraduate Students
Enrolled full-time or part-time students:
- Consult with your advisor prior to course selection.
- Continuing Studies students do not need to be greenlighted. All other students will need to be greenlighted.
- Continuing Studies Students – may register through the myRider portal.
- Non-Continuing Studies/Full-time students (once greenlighted) – may register online through the MyRider portal or in person at the Registrar's office, BLC 213.
Prospective Undergraduate Students
Full-time and part-time degree-seeking or non-matriculated (personal goal) students:
- Contact the Office of Admission at 800-257-9026.
- Apply online (complete the Continuing Education application if you plan to be a part-time student).
- Students will be registered once the application has been processed.
Previous Rider Students
Students who last enrolled in spring 2018 or (earlier):
- Complete a re-admit/re-enroll form (pdf)
- Submit re-admit/re-enroll form by email to [email protected]
- Register through the Registrar’s Office or through myRider once the application is approved
Visiting Undergraduate Students
Students in good academic standing attending another institution may apply and register.
- Request approval of transfer course selection from your institution.
- Complete the Visiting Student Application Form (.pdf)
- Send application and unofficial transcripts of your institution:
- as a .pdf to [email protected] or
- fax to (609) 896-5261, or
- mail to Rider's mailing address
- Upon completion of course(s), you may request an official Rider transcript through the Registrar’s office.