Tuition Rates, Per Credit Hour
All undergraduate students for J-Term
$650 per credit [3 credits = $1,950]
- Technology Fee (per course) $50
- Online Free (per course) $35
- J-Term Housing $325
J-Term Refund Schedule
- Drop prior to Monday, January 4 and through Tuesday, January 5: 100%
- Drop on or after Wednesday, January 6: 0%
No refunds after Tuesday, January 5
Financial Responsibility and Account Holds
Students are responsible to pay full tuition and fees unless they officially drop prior to the start of classes or within the refund period. Students with an account balance of $250 or more will not be allowed to register. Please contact the Bursar’s Office at 609-896-5020 regarding your account information.
Not Attending, Dropping and/or Withdrawing from a course
Students are held responsible to officially drop or withdraw from a course. Students will not be automatically dropped or withdrawn if they stop attending class(es). Failure to officially drop or withdraw from a course by deadlines outlined in the J-Term Calendar will result in a grade of “F.” Students who do not attend any class meetings and do not officially drop will receive a grade of “N” and will be held responsible for the full cost of the course tuition.
All students enrolled in J-Term may drop and/or withdraw through the Registrar's Office following J-Term drop and withdrawal dates. All drops or withdrawals (student discretion only) must be initiated by the student and may be processed in the following manner:
- In person in the Registrar's Office (BLC 213)
- In writing by submitting a Student Schedule Form or Class Withdrawal Form to the Registrar’s Office at [email protected].
- By faxing a Student Schedule Form or Class Withdrawal Form to the Registrar’s Office at 609-895-5447.
If J-Term will be your first semester at Rider, please contact the Admissions Office at 800-257-9026 or email them at [email protected] to be admitted to Rider University before registering for J-Term.