Welcome to Rider University!
Our faculty and staff look forward to working with you to help you realize your educational goals.
- Confirm your enrollment in your Be-A-Bronc Dashboard (You must do this first in order to proceed with claiming your RIDER KEY, accessing your Rider email and registering for classes.)
- Claim your RIDER KEY
- Meet with your academic advisor
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Access your student email account
- Learn how to register for classes - New students should contact Sean Levin, director, continuing studies admission, at [email protected]
- Complete the COVID-19 Pledge and Financial Enrollment Agreement
For Conditionally Admitted Students: If you have been conditionally admitted, you may take a maximum of 12 credits, and you must earn a cumulative GPA of 2.5 in your first semester. The conditions of your admission can be reviewed on your Be-A-Bronc student dashboard. Schedule an appointment to meet with your academic advisor to discuss your schedule for the upcoming semester.
Below are resources that will be helpful to you as a student at Rider.
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Support Services - Tutoring, coaching, student accessibility and more
- Office of Information Technology Helpdesk
- Engaged Learning requirements for Continuing Studies students
- Information on transfer credits from any community college in NJ
- Information about the College-Level Examination Program
- DSST (DANTES) testing program for college credits
- Office of Financial Aid - Tuition, financial aid and payment plans
- Registrar - Register for courses, add/drop, withdraw or apply for readmission.