Welcome to Rider University!
Our faculty and staff look to forward to working with you to help you reach your academic and professional goals.
- Confirm your enrollment in your Be-A-Bronc Dashboard. (You must do this first in order to proceed with claiming your RIDER KEY, accessing your Rider email and registering for classes.)
- Access your myRider portal, a personalized hub that allows Rider students quick access to available campus web services and resources. In order to claim your RIDER KEY and access your account, you will need to enter your Bronc ID, last name, and date of birth. You will then be prompted to set up your password and security questions. (Claiming your RIDER KEY can take 24 hours. If you have any issues, Please contact recruitment specialist Katelyn Butta.)
- Complete the Financial Enrollment Agreement which can be found on your myRider portal. Log into myRider and select the Student tab to access the Financial Agreement. This must be completed prior to registration.
- Access your student email account. To access your Rider email account, enter your Username and Password. Your Username is the same as the one you use to access your myRider portal, followed by @rider.edu, so it is entered as [email protected] Your password has been set as a default, using your 9-digit Bronc ID and the month and day of your birthday. All future communications from Rider will be sent to your student email account.
- If you will be visiting campus and taking classes in-person, you must complete the student vaccination requirements. Students in fully online programs are exempt. Students should submit proof of vaccination via the Healthy Broncs portal. Please review the pre-entrance health requirements for incoming students.
- Apply for Financial Aid. The Office of One Stop Services is available to answer questions at 609-896-5360 or [email protected].
- Meet with your academic advisor and learn how to register for classes. New students should contact Sean Levin, director, continuing studies admission, at [email protected]
For Conditionally Admitted Students: If you have been conditionally admitted, you may take a maximum of 12 credits, and you must earn a cumulative GPA of 2.5 in your first semester. The conditions of your admission can be reviewed on your Be-A-Bronc student dashboard. Schedule an appointment to meet with your academic advisor to discuss your schedule for the upcoming semester.
Below are resources that will be helpful to you as a student at Rider.
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Support Services - Tutoring, coaching, student accessibility and more
- Office of Information Technology Helpdesk
- Engaged Learning requirements for Continuing Education students
- Information on transfer credits from any community college in NJ
- Information about the College-Level Examination Program
- DSST (DANTES) testing program for college credits
- Office of Financial Aid - Tuition, financial aid and payment plans
- Registrar - Register for courses, add/drop, withdraw or apply for readmission.