Confirm your enrollment
Secure your seat in Rider's entering class by paying the tuition and/or housing deposit. Watch the video to learn how to pay your deposit in the myRider portal or follow our step-by-step guide below.
Need help? Contact the Office of Admission at 1-800-257-9026 or 609-896-5042. Admissions counselors are available if you have questions, want to make your deposit in person, or want to schedule a campus tour.
Step by step guide: Making your deposit
To make your deposit online, you’ll need to access your myRider student portal. Enter your domain username ([email protected]) and RIDER KEY password. If you have not yet claimed your RIDER KEY, click the claim link on the myRider page and follow the prompts.
Deposits received after the due date will be accepted on a space-available basis. If you pay online, you will not need to submit the Admission Decision Form.
Your $200 tuition deposit is non-refundable.
If you plan to live on campus, you must:
- Submit your $200 non-refundable housing deposit online or via check.
- Check your email for instructions on how to select your room. (This is available around March.)
- Housing for the first year is guaranteed if all deposits and forms are received by the deposit deadline. Housing is assigned on a space-available basis to students whose deposits are received after the deadline.
Please note, your housing and tuition deposits are not refundable.
- Visit the myRider Portal
- Click “If you have not claimed your RIDER KEY, do that here”.
- Enter your Bronc ID, Last Name, and Date of Birth.
- Read and accept Rider University’s Rights and Responsibilities of Users policy.
- Retrieve your username. Please take note of this username and keep it in a safe place. You will use it to log into your myRider portal.
- Set up your security questions.
- Create your Rider Key password.
- Click the "Applicant" tab next to the "Welcome" tab in the top left of the page.
- Locate the "Steps to enrolling at Rider" section and, within that area, click "Pay my Deposit".
- Select the appropriate term.
If you will be living on campus at Rider, select your term of entry. For example, "Fall - Tuition & Housing ($400)" to make a deposit for tuition and housing.
If you will be commuting, select your term of entry. For example, "Fall - Tuition Only ($200)" to make a commuter tuition deposit only. No housing deposit is needed.
Already paid the commuter tuition deposit, but you'd like to live on campus? If you have already paid your commuter tuition deposit and would like to live on campus, you may go back to step 6 and choose “Fall- Housing Only ($200)” deposit to make your housing deposit.
Already paid the housing deposit? If you have paid a housing deposit, the Office of Residence Life will contact you at a later date via email regarding your housing application.
- Select "Make Deposit Payment".
- Select your payment method (credit card or electronic check) and click "Continue".
- Enter your payment information and click "Continue".
- Confirm your payment information and click "Submit Payment".
- A confirmation email will be sent.