Confirm your enrollment and join the 950+ students in our incoming class! Get started by following our step-by-step guide.
Need help? Contact the Office of Admission at 1-800-257-9026 or 609-896-5042.
How to Make Your Deposit
To make your deposit online, you’ll need to access your myRider student portal at myrider.rider.edu. Secure your seat in the entering class by paying the tuition and/or housing deposit by May 1. Deposits received after the May 1 due date will be accepted on a space-available basis. If you pay online, you will not need to submit the Admission Decision Form.
Your $200 tuition deposit is non-refundable.
If you plan to live on campus, you must:
- Submit your $200 non-refundable housing deposit online or via check.
- Check your email for instructions on how to select your room. (This is available around March.)
- Housing for the first year is guaranteed if all deposits and forms are received by the deposit deadline. Housing is assigned on a space-available basis to students whose deposits are received after the deadline.
Please note, your housing and tuition deposits are not refundable.
- Visit the myRider Portal
- Click “Claim Your RIDER KEY click here”.
- Enter your Bronc ID, Last Name, and Date of Birth.
- Read and accept Rider University’s Rights and Responsibilities of Users policy.
- Retrieve your username. Please take note of this username and keep it in a safe place. You will use it to log into your myRider portal.
- Set up your security questions.
- Create your Rider Key password.
- Click the "Applicant" tab next to the "Welcome" tab in the top left of the page.
- Locate the "Steps to enrolling at Rider" section and, within that area, click "Pay my Deposit".
- Select the appropriate term.
If you will be living on campus at Rider, select your term of entry. For example, "Fall - Tuition & Housing ($400)" to make a deposit for tuition and housing.
If you will be commuting, select your term of entry. For example, "Fall - Tuition Only ($200)" to make a commuter tuition deposit only. No housing deposit is needed.
Already the paid commuter tuition deposit, but you'd like to live on campus? If you have already paid your commuter tuition deposit and would like to live on campus, you may go back to step 6 and choose “Fall- Housing Only ($200)” deposit to make your housing deposit.
Already a paid housing deposit? If you have paid a housing deposit, the Office of Residence Life will contact you at a later date via email regarding your housing application.
- Select "Make Deposit Payment".
- Select your payment method (credit card or electronic check) and click "Continue".
- Enter your payment information and click "Continue".
- Confirm your payment information and click "Submit Payment".
- A confirmation email will be sent.
EOP Admitted Students
If you have been admitted through the EOP program, you must pay by check, money order, or by phone using a credit card. See instructions below.
Pay By Check, Money Order or Phone
If you will not be living on campus, please pay only the tuition deposit.
If you plan to live on campus, you may send one check or money order covering both your tuition deposit and your housing deposit.
Please consult your acceptance packet for the amounts required.
Pay by Check or Money Order
Please make your check or money order payable to Rider University.
- Include your full name and Bronc ID (see the bottom of your acceptance letter) on your check or money order.
- Send your payment along with your Admission Decision Form.
Office of the Cashier
2083 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 USA
Pay by Phone
To pay your deposit by credit card over the phone, please contact our Cashier's Office at 609-896-5390 between 9am and 4pm, Monday through Friday.
If you are having difficulty, please contact the Office of Admission at 1-800-257-9026 or 609-896-5042.