JTerm • Winter Session 2020
Fast-track your studies with Rider University's 3-week JTerm winter session
- Lighten your spring semester course load and still graduate on time.
- Earn 3 credits in only three weeks.
- Enjoy an intensive format that encourages more student-faculty interaction.
- Focus on one course and explore a topic in great detail.
- Participate in the The Shadow Experience (IND 350) – a one-credit course that affords you the opportunity to spend time in a professional setting.
All JTerm courses meet:
Week 1: Monday, January 6 - Friday, January 10
Week 2: Monday, January 13 - Friday, January 17
Week 3: Tuesday, January 21 - Thursday, January 23
On Monday, January 20th the University is closed in observation of Martin Luther King Jr. Day
View Course Schedule
Includes one class meeting for the final exam on Thursday, January 23*.
Classes meet during afternoons (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM) or evenings (6:30 PM - 9:30 PM)
Online classes do not meet on scheduled days.
What you'll find in this section:
- Apply and Register
- Courses and Descriptions
- Academic Calendar
- Course Schedule
- Tuition and Fees
- Housing and Meals
- Billing, Financial Aid and Payment Options
- General Information for JTerm Students