Lead the herd!
Apply for the prestigious Transfer Trustee Scholarship, a full-tuition scholarship given to our TOP 3 community college graduates who plan to start at Rider in the Fall semester. Rider's Trustee Scholarship provides FULL TUITION for 2 years of full-time study, a value of over approximately $72,000.
Submit Your Application
A Transfer Trustee Scholar must:
- Apply to Rider and apply to the scholarship by February 1
- Be graduating from a community college in the Spring or Summer with at least 60 credits and plan to attend Rider University in the Fall semester as a full-time student
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or higher from all colleges attended
- Be an active member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
At this time, the deadline for the Transfer Trustee Scholarship has passed for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Requirements for Applying
- Complete application to Rider University
- 750-word minimum Transfer Trustee Scholarship Essay
- Official Transcripts from all colleges attended
- Recommendation Letter from a Faculty Member or Phi Theta Kappa Chapter Advisor
- Resume of activities (listed on the admissions application, a separate resume is optional)
- 3-5 minute video (optional)
*Students applying for an audition-based program MUST audition by the January audition date
The year is 2037. You are celebrating your 10-year anniversary of graduating from Rider University. What have you accomplished since then? How do these achievements align with the vision and mission of Rider University?
Share with us the most important activity you participated in your life thus far. How has it added value to your life and shaped your plans for the future? How will you connect what you have learned from it to your education at Rider?
Once we have reviewed all application materials, we will select our Trustee Scholarship semi-finalists. Semi-finalists will be invited to Interview Day on Friday, March 24, 2023. You will be notified within two weeks of the interview date. If selected as a semi-finalist, participation in Interview Day is required.
Have you already applied to Rider?
You may be notified of your acceptance to Rider before we review your Transfer Trustee Scholarship application. Included in your acceptance packet will be a letter alerting you to any scholarships for which you qualify. If you are awarded the Transfer Trustee Scholarship, it will replace all other Rider-funded grants and scholarships awarded.