Lead the Herd!
Apply for the prestigious Transfer Trustee Scholarship, a full-tuition scholarship given to our TOP 3 community college graduates who plan to start at Rider in the Fall semester. Rider's Trustee Scholarship provides FULL TUITION for 2 years of full-time study, a value of over approximately $70,000.
The Feb. 1, 2021 deadline to apply has passed and the application is closed. Please view other valuable scholarship opportunities.
A Transfer Trustee Scholar must:
- Apply to Rider and apply to the scholarship by February 1st
- Be graduating from a community college in the Spring or Summer with at least 60 credits and plan to attend Rider University in the Fall semester as a full-time student
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Be an active member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Requirements for Applying
- Complete application to Rider University
- 750-word minimum Transfer Trustee Scholarship Essay
- Official Transcripts from all colleges attended
- Resume of activities
- Recommendation Letter from a Faculty Member or Phi Theta Kappa Chapter Advisor
*Students applying for an audition-based program MUST audition by the February audition date
Once we have reviewed all essays and recommendation letters, we will select our Trustee Scholarship semi-finalists. Semi-finalists will be invited to Interview Day on Friday, March 26, 2021. You will be notified within two weeks of the interview date. If selected as a semi-finalist, participation in Interview Day is required.