Group Exercise Classes & Fitness Programming
May 20 to July 25, 2019
*Low Impact. All classes taught to multilevel with modifications shown.
- INSANITY – The beach body workout that pushes your limits with total body Max Interval Training. Rounds of intervals challenge you to keep your body working at maximum capacity for fast results. It is sure to get you in insane shape
- *YOGA – Whether you’re new to the mat or an experienced yogi, this class provides incredible mind and body benefits, builds strength, restores flexibility and helps to de-stress the body and the mind.
- *YOGALATES – Combines the benefits of strength training of Pilates and the flexibility of Yoga for a beneficial mind/body exercise.
Rules and Regulations
- You are required to bring your member ID to swipe in and your member ID will be entered into Bronc Nation.
- We start entering ID numbers into Broncs Nation 30 minutes prior to the start of all classes.
- Inform the worker at the front desk if you are attending consecutive classes.
- No late admittance or admittance without your member ID card.
- Inform the instructor if you are new to the class or need to leave early.
- Athletic shoes and attire are required.
- HAVE FUN!
The student recreation center reserves the right to cancel classes if attendance averages less than three participants over a three week period. Class schedules are subject to change.
Contact [email protected] or stop by the SRC front desk for more information.