Group Exercise Classes & Fitness Programming
SUMMER GROUP EXERCISE SCHEDULE
May 14, 2018–July 26, 2018
*No GX classes on Memorial Day, Monday, May 28th & Independence Day, Wednesday, July 4th.
- INSANITY - Push your limits with this total body Max Interval Training workout that challenges you to keeps your body working at maximum capacity. It is sure to get you in insane shape!
- *CYCLING – Ride with us in this indoor cycling class which improves cardiovascular endurance and lower body strength.
- *YOGA – an active yoga class that helps increase flexibility, strength and focus. Students should be ready to work and sweat.
- *YOGALATES – a multi-level class that incorporates both Yoga and Pilates workouts. A great combination that will increase flexibility, strength and focus.
Rules and Regulations
- You are required to bring your member ID to swipe in and your member ID will be entered into Bronc Nation.
- We start entering ID numbers into Broncs Nation 30 minutes prior to the start of all classes.
- Inform the worker at the front desk if you are attending consecutive classes.
- No late admittance or admittance without your member ID card.
- Inform the instructor if you are new to the class or need to leave early.
- Athletic shoes and attire are required.
- HAVE FUN!
The student recreation center reserves the right to cancel classes if attendance averages less than three participants over a three week period. Class schedules are subject to change.
Contact [email protected] or stop by the SRC front desk for more information.