Group Exercise Classes
SUMMER GROUP CLASS SCHEDULE
May 15, 2017 - July 27, 2017
No GX classes on Memorial Day, Monday, May 29th & Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4th.
- Insanity - Push your limits with this total body Max Interval Training workout that challenges you to keeps your body working at maximum capacity. It is sure to get you in insane shape!
- *Rider Ride – Ride with us in this indoor cycling class which improves cardiovascular endurance and lower body strength.
- *Vinyasa Yoga – an active yoga class that helps increase flexibility, strength and focus. Students should be ready to work and sweat.
- *Yogalates – a multi-level class that incorporates both Yoga and Pilates workouts. A great combination that will increase flexibility, strength and focus.
COREiculum at RIDER!
Join the four week fitness program packaged with DVD’s and a workout calendar designed to improve your core strength, burn fat and build lean muscle. Sign-up with a buddy and receive a discount! To sign-up contact [email protected].
Rules and Regulations
- You are required to have your hand stamped prior to entering a class.
- We provide hand stamps at the front desk 30 minutes prior to the start of all classes.
- No late admittance or admittance without a hand stamp.
- No cell phones.
- Inform the instructor if you are new to the class or need to leave early.
- Athletic shoes and attire are required.
- HAVE FUN!
The student recreation center reserves the right to cancel classes if attendance averages less than three participants over a three week period. Class schedules are subject to change.
Contact [email protected] or stop by the SRC front desk for more information.