Rider Connect - Digital Networking Platform
The Rider spirit transcends our physical space - it is felt in our hearts and minds. Rider prides itself on the strength and cohesiveness of our community, a spirit of togetherness.
Through a partnership between the Office of Career Development and Success and University Advancement, Rider is excited to bring this virtual engagement platform to our entire University family to stay socially connected and offer support to one another. The RiderConnect platform allows alumni, students, parents, faculty, staff and others committed to Rider's success to network professionally and socially in a dynamic online community.
Through RiderConnect you will be able to:
- Search the alumni directory based on a variety of criteria
- Post and search for job opportunities
- View upcoming virtual events or schedule your own
- Give back to your community by sharing your experience and advice with students and alumni
- Mentor a student or fellow alumni
- Gain fresh perspectives from fellow alumni
- In coming months, the platform will also be available in multiple languages
If you use your LinkedIn credentials to sign in, it will import your work history, summary information and profile image -- saving you the work of typing it in for yourself. You can also link to your LinkedIn account after you have registered by accessing the Settings page.
Please note: If the first name, last name and email address you use to register doesn't match what we have in our database, you'll need a quick approval to gain access. This is to ensure that our platform remains exclusive to the Rider Community. Approval typically takes less than 24 business hours.