You will be considered an international student if you are not a United States citizen or permanent resident and you intend to study at Rider on a visa.

Rider's Online Application

Available for Fall 2017 first-year and transfer applicants

For students applying for Spring and Fall 2018 – the application will be available in early August.

APPLY using Rider's Online Application for Freshmen

APPLY using Rider's Online Application for Transfers

Available for graduate applicants

APPLY using Rider's Online Application for Graduate

Common Application

Available for Spring and Fall 2018 undergraduate applicants

APPLY using the Common Application

On Campus Plus program

Mail all printed application materials to:
Rider University
Office of Undergraduate Admission
2083 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ, USA 08648-3099

How to Apply as an International Student


Rider University Common Application supplement (PDF)

Academic/Talent/Professional/Personal Recommendation form (PDF)

Transcript Request and School Counselor Recommendation form (PDF)

International Undergraduate Student Supplement (required for F-1 visa applicants) (PDF)

International Transfer Student Release Form (for students entering from a US high school or college) (PDF)