Are you a high school student who wants to get ahead?
Rider University welcomes you to apply for the Gifted and Talented Program. Rising juniors and seniors can take college courses at Rider University to earn college credits, prior to graduating high school.
Why participate in the Gifted and Talented Program?
- Earn college credits to get a head-start on your degree
- Explore your interests before you need to declare a major
- Experience the rigor of college-level academics
During Summer Sessions I and II, you can earn up to 6 credits per each 6-week session. Courses cover a variety of interesting topics including history, communication, business and more offering you the opportunity to explore many potential majors.
How to apply
- Fill out the online application
- Submit an official high school transcript and letter of recommendation from your high school.
Tuition and fees
Please visit the Tuition & Fees page for current Continuing Studies part-time tuition rates. A technology fee of $35 will be applied for each course.
Please contact the Office of Admission at [email protected] or (609) 896-5042 for more information.