Get a head start on your college career!
Academically motivated high school students are invited to jump-start their college careers at Rider University.
Learn more about:
- AP Credits: Students must have official score reports sent to Rider University in order to receive credit. Rider’s College Board Advanced Placement (AP) examination code is 2758.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Course Equivalency: Incoming students may be granted up to 20 credits on the basis of their IB coursework.
- Dual Enrollment: Current high school students who are taking college level classes may be eligible to transfer credits.
- Gifted and Talented Program for High School Students: High school students may take college courses at Rider and earn college credits while still in their senior year of high school.
- Tomorrow's Teachers: Aspiring educators at participating New Jersey high schools are invited to take an online course and earn three college credits.